Monday, October 22, 2012

enjoy my halloween song

RAY PARKER JR.
"Ghostbusters"

If there's something strange
In your neighborhood
Who you gonna call
(Ghostbusters)
If there's something weird
And it don't look good
Who you gonna call
(Ghostbusters)
I ain't afraid of no ghost
I ain't afraid of no ghost
If you're seeing things
Running through your head
Who can you call
(Ghostbusters)
An invisible man
Sleeping in your bed
Oh, who you gonna call
(Ghostbusters)
I ain't afraid of no ghost
I ain't afraid of no ghost
Who you gonna call
(Ghostbusters)
If you're all alone
Pick up the phone
And call
(Ghostbusters)
I ain't afraid of no ghost
I hear it likes the girls
I ain't afraid of no ghost
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Who you gonna call
(Ghostbusters)
If you've had a dose
Of a freaky ghost
Maybe you'd better call
(Ghostbusters)
Let me tell you something
Bustin' makes me feel good
I ain't afraid of no ghost
I ain't afraid of no ghost
Don't get caught alone, oh no
(Ghostbusters)
When it comes through your door
Unless you just want some more
I think you better call
(Ghostbusters)
Ow
Who you gonna call
(Ghostbusters)
Who you gonna call
(Ghostbusters)
Ah, I think you better call
(Ghostbusters)...

weird |wi(ə)rd|adjectivesuggesting something supernaturaluncanny the weird crying of a seal.
ain't |ānt| informalcontraction of• am not; are not; is not if it ain't brokedon't fix it
dose |dōs|nounquantity of a medicine or drug taken or recommended to be taken atparticular time he took a dose of cough medicine.
freaky |ˈfrēkē|adjective ( freakier freakiest ) informalvery odd, strange, or eccentric.
Bustin'
nounperiod of economic difficulty or depression the boom was followed bythe present bust.police raid drug bust.a worthless thing as a show it was a bust.

"Somebody's Watching Me"

I'm just an average man with an average lifeI work from 9 to 5, hey, dinky, I pay the priceAll I want is to be left alone in my average homeBut why do I always feel like I'm in the twilight zone and
I always feel like somebody's watching meAnd I have no privacy oh o ohI always feel like somebody's watching metell me is it just a dream
When I come home at nightI bolt the door real tightPeople call me on the phone, I'm trying to avoidBut can the people on TV see me or am I just paranoid
When I'm in the shower I'm afraid to wash my hairCause I might open my eyes and find someone standing therePeople say I'm crazy, just a little touchedBut maybe showers remind me of Psycho too muchThat's why...
I always feel like somebody's watching meAnd I have no privacy oh o ohI always feel like somebody's watching mewho's playing tricks on meI always feel like somebody's watching me
I don't know anymoreAre the neighbors watching meWell is the mailman watching meAnd I don't feel safe anymore, oh what a messI wonder who's watching me now--- (BOO!) -The IRS?
I always feel like somebody's watching meAnd I have no privacy oh o ohI always feel like somebody's watching metell me is it just a dreamI always feel like somebody's watching meAnd I have no privacy oh woe oh oI always feel like somebody's watching mewho's playing tricks on me
I always feel like somebody's watching meI always feel like somebody's watching meI always feel like somebody's watching meTell me it cant beI always feel like somebody's watching meI always feel like somebody's watching me
dinky |ˈdi ng kē|adjective ( dinkier dinkiest ) informalsmall; insignificant 
twilight |ˈtwīˌlīt|nounthe soft glowing light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon,caused by the refraction and scattering of the sun's rays from theatmosphere.• the period of the evening during which this takes placebetweendaylight and darkness a pleasant walk in the woods at twilight.• [in sing. figurative a period or state of obscurity, ambiguity, or gradual decline he was in the twilight of his career.
bolt 1 |bōlt|
verb [ trans. ]fasten (somethingwith a metal pin or barin particular• fasten (a door or windowwith a bar that slides into a socket all the doors were locked and bolted.
avoid |əˈvoid|verb [ trans. ]keep away from or stop oneself from doing (somethingavoid excessiveexposure to the sun 
IRSabbreviationInternal Revenue Service.The InternalRevenueService (IRSisthe revenue service of theUnited States federal government. Theagency is abureau of theDepartment of the Treasuryandis under theimmediate direction of theCommissioner of Internal Revenue. The IRS is responsible for collecting taxes and the interpretation and enforcement of the Internal Revenue Code.

No comments:

Post a Comment